The 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto In America
By Silver Shield
“None are more hopelessly enslaved,as those who falsely believe that they are free.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The Elite do not care about any particular ideology,they will support any collectivist system that gives them power. History shows that they support Communism,Socialism,Fascism,Oligarchies,Monarchies and Dictators. As long as power is consolidated at the top,they will support it. The only real threat ever to the Elite’s power was the free United States of America. The United States had division of power,no income tax,no central bank and no Elitist class. During the entire history of our nation,the Elite have chipped away at the foundation of our freedom. Through concocted crises and gradualism,the Elite have transformed America into something our Founding Fathers would have thought hundreds of times worse than the British king that once enslaved us.
In this article I will focus on the gradualism that has transformed the Land of the Free into home of the Slaves. Gradualism is the act of making slow but sure progress to your goal. If one looks at the encroachment of government on our lives over the past decades,it would be shocking,if it had happened overnight. The Elite use the boiling frog technique to push most of their agenda. A little rule here,a little tax there nothing to get the sheeple upset. After all who is going to rally around a 1% tax increase? This process is essentially the same process of domesticating animals. Little by little the instincts of self preservation are given away into quite slavery. When the Elite need to move an agenda forward fast,that is when the shock of false flags help them rush forward grand ideas that people would only accept while they are in shock. Think of how much freedom we gave away for the Patriot Act a few days after 9/11. ( You can’t tell me that wasn’t readied months before,just waiting for a “New Pearl Harbor”event.)
The Elite have gradually transformed America into a country more Communist than China and Russia. Karl Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto to lay out a 10 point plan to turn a Capitalistic state into a Communist state. Capitalism he felt would reach a point were so much wealth would be concentrated at the top and that the masses would embrace the redistribution of wealth of Communism. The reality is that the Elite control both Fascist State Capitalism and Communism. Playing them against each other is the master stroke. They do not care which side wins,because they own and control both sides. This Hegelian Dialectic is choosing the lesser of their two evils. That is why nothing changes in the false left right paradigm of the Fascist Republicans and the Socialist/Communist Democrats. Every year,no matter who is in charge we get more debt,war,jobs overseas,illegal immigrants and loss of liberties. (There is a third path that the Elite will never offer,and that is freedom like the Founding Fathers created in our Constitutional Republic.)
The end result of this Elitist Collectivism is that Americans are now practicing Communists. To prove my point let us go through the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto and see how we practice every single aspect of Communism.
“The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.” Vladimir Lenin
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes. You do not own your property. If you do not pay your property taxes or registration on your car,your assets are seized. You don’t even own your dollars in savings or retirement,because the government can inflate away your wealth by printing more money. Throw on top of this all of the zoning,regulations,licensing and taxes that can effectively determine the value and ownership of all assets and even your job.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. The power to tax is the power to destroy. We have had a income tax since the establishment of the privately and foreign owned Federal Reserve in 1914. The Elite established this tax by telling the masses only the “rich”would be taxed. Little did the public know that this tax served not only to eliminate the wealth of competitors of the Banksters and became the beachhead for a much larger taxing system that we all have come to accept as inevitable as death. Another secret to this tax plan is that the Elite created foundations that were tax free where the Elite owned “nothing”and controlled everything. Their wealth is about control and the money is just a means to that end. That is why you do not see the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers real wealth on the Forbes richest people. These families are Trillionaires.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. The Estate tax confiscates the wealth of families after they have been taxed their whole lives. When you consider how much of your wealth is confiscated by taxes and inflation over your lifetime it is an absolute travesty to have a tax at the end of your life. This is necessary for the Elite to keep power,because if families were able to pass wealth to generations below them without taxes,many families would not need the Banksters debt to live. The Rothschild’s gold vaults have never been audited or taxed allowing them to transfer wealth throughout the generations without degradation.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. We have become accustomed to the tax liens and government seizures. Through Executive Orders the government can seize all property during “national emergencies.”These laws sit on the books like little bombs waiting to go off. It may start off with the government seizing the assets of drug dealers or illegal immigrants,but it will not stop until they get to you too. You will see a day where people who speak out against the government will risk losing their entire life’s work for having the audacity to say the emperor has no clothes.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state,by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. This is a technicality that the Federal Reserve system is privately owned and not state owned. The Elite want concentration of wealth and their privately owned central banks rule the world by owning the money. Through the Central banks they control all money that controls industry,governments,war,media and ultimately you. This is the most essential plank of the collectivist agenda.
6. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State. The TSA,FAA,FCC and the DOT control and regulate all means of communication and transportation. We cannot even drive without a drivers license and vehicle registration. This is done to stifle dissent and eliminate the freedom to move which is essential to proper slavery.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state,the bringing into cultivation of waste lands,and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. This one is perhaps hardest to see for the average American. Our corporations are an extension of our Elite. They have no concern about what is good for America,which is why they ship jobs overseas. Our corporations and state work hand in hand to pillage the Earth. This Fascist combination is a Collectivist dream. Where our government cannot go,our “free market”does and vice versa. This is most obvious in the Military Industrial Complex. The privatization of war and no bid contracts for security and reconstruction efforts show how the Elite have a close loop of power.
Another way this apparent domestically is that through subsidies. So many industries and assets value are derived from the will of the state. How much is your house worth if there is no tax deduction for interest,or subsidized 30 year mortgages? How many companies would not be profitable if there was not government regulation squashing competition or corporate welfare? Department of Commerce and Labor,Department of Interior,the Environmental Protection Agency,Bureau of Land Management,Bureau of Reclamation,Bureau of Mines,National Park Service,and the IRS control business through corporate regulations.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies,especially for agriculture. The minimum wage and global economic parity seeks to equalize the cost of labor down to its lowest common denominator. “Free trade”with slave nations like China destroy labor and manufacturing in wealthy nations. This is done so that all of humanity is at a subsistence level and that no nation can challenge the Elite’s power. Through the process of inflation it forces women into the work force to keep up with the rising costs which drives down the value of labor. Illegal immigration is another way the Elite gut the value of labor in America. They keep the doors wide open so that it adds pressure to the lowest levels of labor. Remember that giant sucking sound?
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries,gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country,by a more equitable distribution of population over the country. Our entire food system has become a centralized food factory turning out the most unhealthiest food known to man. Corporations control the country side with their contracts. Anyone not in the system,is forced out of business. Monsanto is perhaps the most known practitioner of this method. Processed,fast and mass manufactured food has caused obesity,cancer and depression to rise in our country. This again is designed to weaken us as a nation and create massive profits for the Medical Industrial Complex.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. Our Public School system in forced indoctrination of the minds of our children. This system drains our wealth,intelligence,and values. The system is designed for your children to don’t ask questions and follow the rules. The children learn not to work together and obey authority. This is ingrained in our society so that we never question authority or work together.